Heybike Limited Warranty and Policy on REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. 30-Day Money Back: Within 30 days of purchase, return your undamaged/unused HeyBike product to receive a refund.
2. Bike 2-year Warranty: We offer 2-year warranty for the bike.
3. Battery 1-year Warranty: We offer 1-year warranty for the Battery.
Notice: E-Bikes Are Not for Sale to Persons Under 18. Underage riders MUST be accompanied by parents or adults when riding.
Target Audience of the Extended Warranty
The warranty is registered automatically when the initial purchaser orders in the online shop. Therefore, the contract is ONLY under the INITIAL PURCHASER, and the 2-year warranty begins when the initial owner has received the product.
What if I bought a second-hand Heybike?
You can enjoy the warranty only if (not optional):
1. The 2-year package hasn't expired since the initial owner received it
2. You have the initial owner's name & the initial order number.
What if my bike was stolen?
Unfortunately, we are sorry that the warranty does not cover the stolen bike. We recommend investing in a quality lock to protect your bike when you're not riding.
Heybike Bike 2-Year Warranty
All Heybike bikes are covered under our manufacturer's 2-year all-inclusive warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects. (The warranty service covers no free accessories).
The 2-year warranty is started once the initial owner has received the product.
Heybike will replace all components deemed defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment) without user error.
All claims to this warranty must be made through Heybike and submitted to email@example.com. We ask that proof of purchase and photos or videos of the damaged product be sent with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we can help fix your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through Heybike within one year of the initial purchase. Heybike can only replace any part after seeing a photo or video of the damaged product. The customer needs to provide us with evidence by email.
2: Shipping Damage Claims
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please get in touch with email@example.com and provide us with a photo or video of the injury.
Free accessories are not included in the replacement or compensation if they cause scratches during transportation.
NOTICE: We will not accept Shipping Damage Claims later than seven days from receipt of products.
A replacement warranty covers Heybike E-bike frames for 2 year.
The warranty includes a replacement frame only. Labor charges to change over parts to replacement frames are not included. An authorized Heybike-UK employee. Must perform changeover labor
Heybike reserves the right to use scratch and dent stock when replacing a frame under this warranty. Frame styles and colors not in supply may be returned in a compatible manner and painted at the discretion of Heybike.
Frame issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
-Paint fade, scratches, impact marks
-Nonreversible modification (drilling/welding)
-Chain guard mount to the frame if applicable
A 1-year prorated warranty covers Heybike batteries.
A defective battery will be repaired or replaced for one year of service at no cost to the customer. The warranty period for a fixed or replaced battery remains unchanged based on the original purchase date.
After the first year of service – A prorated credit, based on months of service, will be applied toward purchasing a new battery. Batteries purchased at a pro-rated cost will have a new one-year warranty based on the pro-rated purchase date.
No cash reimbursement will be made.
Batteries can be assessed and found defective only directly by Heybike.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
1. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
2. Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Heybike-UK;
3. Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible;
4. Ordinary wear and tear;
5. Defects or damage to the products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Heybike-UK with the Products;
6. Defects or damage caused by assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual;
7. Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown a fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
8. Products used or purchased outside the Britain.
9.1 In addition, concerning the battery, this Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damage;
9.2 Caused by charging by a battery charger not intended or appropriate for use with the Battery or the improper use of a battery charger;
9.3 Where any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering;
9.4 Where the battery has been used in equipment other than the bike for which it is specified;
9.5 The warranty will not cover the related issues on the battery and e-bike after using a battery that is not specific to your e-bike model. We recommend using something other than a flurry of other brands on Heybike e-bikes. Although the output voltage of the other's battery may also be 36V, the battery protection system may be different, and incompatibilities may damage our motors and displays.
Parts & Components
A 1-year limited warranty covers original Heybike parts & components. When all the spare parts for assurance are sent to the customer, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
1.Ordinary wear and tear is not the result of defects in artistry or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by Heybike. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to:
1.1 Brake Pads
1.6 Chain Rings
1.9 Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc.).
1.10 Damage or deterioration of the product's surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics.
1.11 Frame, forks, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD, kickstand, reflectors, hardware. Warranty within one week after receiving the goods. Parts damaged during use after seven days need to be charged.
2. Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
3. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
4. Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage not caused by Heybike.
5. Product with the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible.
6. Defects or damage to the Products caused by using accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Heybike.
7. Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual.
8. Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown a fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
9. Products used or purchased outside the United Kingdom.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions